* POSITION is IMMEDIATE in our medical office for a CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT / CMA. Certification not required but is a plus.
* Clinical Medical Assistant / CMA SCHEDULE: Days only (approximately 8:30 or 9:00 am to 4:30 or 5:00 pm daily) Monday through Friday, No weekends, No nights. Flexible hours available in some locations.
Clinical Medical Assistant / CMA:
* Conduct minor in-office screening tests as may be assigned.
* Collect and prepare specimens to be sent to diagnostic laboratories.
* Obtain and record medical histories of patient into electronic medical records system.
* Assist the provider and medical team in performing minor medical procedures.
* Assist the provider and medical team in minor bandaging procedures and wound care.
* Obtain patient complaints (nature of their illness or visit) prior to being seen by a provider.
* Obtain the patients vital signs (blood pressure, respiration, pulse, temperature, height, weight) and record in charts and/or EMR system.
* Maintain examining rooms inventory and cleanliness.
* Properly dispose of used material and supplies (as required by OSHA) and replace with new.
* Purchase and stock medical supplies for the medical practice.
* The Clinical Medical Assistant will work under the supervision of physicians, mid-level providers and/or nurses as necessary.