Our client is a regional growth oriented 3 facility healthcare non-profit that has experienced very strong growth in their current operations. They are currently looking for a key professional as CFO over their corporate offices. This individual would be overseeing the administrative financial reporting, budgeting, Medicaid billing and HUD responsibilities. The company offers an excellent compensation package for a very well established premier healthcare facility. The company is anxious to hire. Candidates must be degreed Accountants with recent or current healthcare accounting expertise. CPA / MBA a plus. The company is anxious to hire. They would prefer local candidates initially or candidates from nearby states. Candidates must be US citizens or permanent green card holders, no sponsorship is available!
The CFO is responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of the company. This role will provide leadership and coordination in administrative, business planning, accounting, finance, and budgeting work. The CFO will deliver critical financial insight and strategic support as the organization continues to grow and evolve.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Responsible for the development and operation of the Agency's financial plans, policies and procedures, accounting practices, maintenance of fiscal records, agency billings and the preparation of financial reports.
- The position involves supervision over financial forecasting, general accounting, cost accounting, purchasing, and budgetary controls. Responsibilities include the development, analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to ensure sufficient… more controls for compliance with GAAP standards, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Ensures accurate assessment of company's financial condition by providing management with appropriate financial information necessary to facilitate planning and results measurement. In addition, this individual and the accounting staff are expected to work closely with other departments and/or subsidiary corporations on matters involving accounting systems, financial planning and proposals.
- Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures, and analyzes and reports variances.
- Determines that fiscal records fairly assess operational results and that there are no major gaps in internal control to place the organization at risk for loss of funds or assets by coordinating annual audit by independent auditor.
- Responsible for tax reporting and compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Responsible for supervision and performance appraisals of Finance department. Recommends training to keep the staff at the highest level of skill necessary to meet company needs and objectives and recommends departmental personnel staffing.
Additional Information / Benefits
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a finance related field.
- Preferred a Master's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Prior experience with budgeting & forecasting; financial reporting, standard costing & cost accounting by US GAAP standards.
- Healthcare billing experience preferred.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience including supervisory responsibilities.