Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Cardiac Device Registered Nurse (RN)
Large Physician's Group looking to add a Full Time Cardiac Device RN to their staff. This role is clinic-based to work first shift Monday-Friday with full time and part time positions available. The office has 7 doctors and sees 30 - 50 patients a day. Applicants must have hands on device experience.
- Provide comprehensive cardiac device evaluations for defibrilators, pacemakers and more.
- Perform testing, including use of the tilt table
- Provide post-op wound care to patients
- Provide patient education and support on device precautions and interactions
- Anazlye data and interpret diagnostics pertaining to abnormal rhythms and the like.
- Serve as liaison between patient and physician
- Previous Cardiac Device experience
- Tilt Table experience
- Current and clear NYS RN License
- Current CPR/BLS Certifications