Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The CEO/Hospital Administrator of our Post Acute Care Hospital is the direct representative of the Board of Directors in the management of the hospital. The CEO/Hospital Administrator is responsible for the operation and administration of the hospital and all its departments. The CEO/Hospital Administrator is actively involved in department activities, transdisciplinary team activities, and activities to ensure individualized, patient-centered health care for all patient populations admitted to hospital.
- Manages the function and personnel of the department; directly supervises the hospital leadership team.
- Three years or greater in a responsible administration position in an acute care hospital.
- Progressive senior leadership experience is preferred.
- Master's degree required.
- Salary and incentives along with an excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k employer match
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.