Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopedic
Join our 82,000-strong team of caregivers for the opportunity to work in culture-rich metropolitan centers like Los Angeles, Seattle and Portland, or find peace in the great outdoors at one of our rural locations, such as Seaside, Oregon, and Kodiak Island, Alaska. We're looking for pioneers who will go the extra mile to join us as we make a difference together. We are firmly rooted in the charitable works for over 160 years.
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Current California Clinical Nurse Specialist certification
- Specialty Professional Nursing Organization certification
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association
- At least 2 years experience in a specialty area - Orthopedic
- Salary plus bonus, and a robust benefits including Health Insurance, tuition reimbursement, and 401k employer match, etc.
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.