MUST be LPN or Certified Medical Assistant
MUST have triage and EMR experience.
Full-time Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, close one night a week till 6:30pm, one Saturday a month 7:30am-12n
MGeneral Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Responds to incoming patient calls and triages them accordingly, including but not limited to scheduling appointment and referral to urgent care or emergency room.
- Receives incoming calls from outside facilities and appropriately relays stat results to physicians for care coordination.
- Receives incoming calls from nursing facilities and appropriately relays message to physicians for care coordination.
- Records patient triage encounters on patient’s medical record.
- Relays diagnostic test results, physician recommendations, and medication changes to patients.
- Completing refill requests for maintenance medications.
- Follows orders to refill medications, order tests and supplies to improve office efficiency.
EMAIL Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay- $13-$15 per hours based on experience