Progressive Acute Care Hospital located in Central Vermont is currently recruiting for a Critical Care focused Clinical/Staff Pharmacist. This is an opportunity that offers personal and professional growth. The selected pharmacist will be responsible for responding to codes, patient rounds in the ICU, and ensuring the ICU Pharmacy Services are running smoothly. In addition to other clinical / staff duties, you will be primarily responsible for Renal Dosing, Pharmacokinetics, Anticoagulant Management, etc. The hours for this position will be primarily days with an evening rotation and one weekend every 4-6 weeks component.
* BS or PharmD in Pharmacy Required
* Vermont licensed Pharmacist Required
* Ideal Candidate will be a PGY-1 with interest/focus in Critical Care or current experience in this area serving as primary resource for Hospital
* Willingness to live in Rural Vermont
* Team Player/Strong Communicator