Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is looking for an EFDA to work in an exciting, well established practice,
with cutting technology.We are currently looking for a highly qualified EFDA to join us.
This position is FULL TIME and located in CHADDS FORD, PA.
• Communicate effectively with team members and patients
• Digital radiography
• Alginate impression
• Pour up models
• Prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians in providing treatment
• Provide an exceptional patient experience
• Universal precautions
• Make temporaries
• Co-chart with Doctor
• Must have prior work experience as an EFDA
• Associate degree or certificate from college or technical school
• X-Ray license required
Please apply through this posting.