|This is a full time permanent opportunity with a national hospital system. We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, registered nurse (RN) who has leadership experience within an acute care hospital. |
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license REQUIRED
- 3+ years clinical nursing experience
- 2 + years of previous Case Management or Clinical Leadership experience
- Must have 2+ years of Case Management experience
- Salary and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.