1. Candidate MUST be certified in Epic. Specifically Inpatient Willow
2. MUST have at least 2-3 years of BUILD experience
3. Expertise in Order Set and Smart Group Build
4. Familiarity with Inpatient Pharmacy workflow & associated Willow functionalities (ERX build, Verification, Dispensing, Charging, FDB, Med Warning, etc.)
5. Ability to assist with integrated testing, Map Record Testing and BPA testing
6. Workbench reporting experience highly desired
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software
- Responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
- With support, create, review, and update test scripts to reflect proposed workflow solutions.