It is exciting to work in a fast pace innovative environment where you have the ability to impact an organization that is changing from volume to value. Mentoring a young, but strong team along the way, working with local employers to sell a commercial ACO product where savings are shared directly with providers when we can impact both the cost and quality. Responsible for the centralization of all managed care activities, implementing guidelines for PHO physician credentialing and re-credentialing, design, implementation and coordination of a utilization review function and related activities, including sale of such services to employers, third-party administrators and insurance companies.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated below are normally acquired through the successful completion of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field.
- Master's Degree in Business or Health Administration; and five to seven years of experience in managing managed healthcare programs, traditional health insurance, marketing and hospital/physician relations is preferred.
- A previous successful contract negotiating record is required.
- 5-7 years of supervisory/leadership experience is required.
- Salary and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.