This person will be the senior operational manager and the licensed nursing home administrator (NHA) for this CCRC campus serving 280 seniors (100 HUD apartments, 54 personal care suites and 126 dualy certified skilled nursing beds). The The Baptist Homes campus which is located in Mount Lebanon is one of two CCRC campuses operated by Baptist Homes Society, a subsidiary of Baptist Senior Services. They have an outstanding reputation and are looking for someone to carry on the tradition. The Executive Director is directly responsible for the daily operations including nursing care, assisted living and independent living. Beyond normal operations this person will focus on transitioning the property to Community Health Choices beginning in January.
This person will also be expected to;
1. Develop and monitor systems to assure the physical, social, and spiritual well-being of residents of Baptist Homes skilled nursing center, personal care and Baptist Manor.
2. Develop and empower an effective management team to fulfill the mission, vision, values or the organization.
3. Develop and implement operational strategies and plans to accomplish the stated goals of the Board of Director and Executive Management Team.
4. Participates effectively on the Executive Management Team to develop and implement programs, and to establish policies and procedures.
5. Performs other duties as requested by the President; attends and/or conducts meetings; prepares reports; completes surveys and forms as required.
6. Assumes day to day management, supervision and direction of all operations responsibilities of the community including having direct responsibilities for regulatory, financial and marketing performance measures.
The successful person will be a licensed nursing home administrator, NHA, with a successful track record of leadership, thorough knowledge of Pennsylvania regulations and a desire to work in a Christian faith-based nursing home.