|Field Nurse Case Manager (Home Based) |
This is a full time permanent opportunity with a growing Case Management Company, which allows the nurse a lot more autonomy with their caseload with still the ability to bonus. We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, registered nurses (RN) who have experience with workers’ compensation nurse case management. Field Case Managers evaluate, meet and coordinate medical care with injured workers, treating providers, therapists, employer and insurance carrier for results that make a difference.
- NC Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Previous Workers Compensation Case Management experience REQUIRED
- Valid Driver & License and NC Auto Insurance
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite effectively (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Flexible hours
- Home office equipment provided
- Salary, monthly bonus, mileage reimbursement, and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.