We are seeking a qualified and energetic Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis Team of a large specialty medical practice. The candidate will understand the analysis process and become an active participant in the management of the company's financials. This role also provides financial reports to support the organization’s strategic vision and assist in improving the analytical processes.
Qualifications and Job Duties
- BA/BS in Accounting or related discipline, required.
- CPA/MBA education level a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years of financial reporting experience, required.
- Relevant experience in a healthcare environment, preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience, required.
- revenue analysis by region, center profitability and new center growth analysis, cost benefit analysis
- Analyze overall trends.
- Prepare financial statements and management statements.
- Analyze reports and financial statements to summarize operating results, identify abnormal conditions and develop recommendations for financial improvements.
- Investigate variances to forecast and budget.
- Support strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting process by performing various financial analyses, target/goal settings, trend and industry analysis.
We offer supportive management, a great working environment, competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer matched 401(k), holidays and PTO.