Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is a growing regional dental support organization (DSO) founded on the principle that all our dentists should have an opportunity to be a partner. In addition, our company believes that high quality dental care requires a three-way partnership between the patient, the dentist and their support organization. Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is also committed to assuring each dentist clinical autonomy while improving the lifestyle of its dental partners and their staffs.
We are a young, dynamic, and very exciting DSO looking for (2) General Dentists. This position is in Glen Mills,Pa
- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and s
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Participate in morning meetings, chart reviews and routine office meetings.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure.
Neil H. Goldman
Director of Talent Recruiting
Mid Atlantic Dental Partners