Healthcare Data Analyst
The Healthcare Data Analyst provides clinical and financial analysis and reporting for the company’s existing clients and provides support for pricing new business. Experience with statistical analysis tools such as SAS Office Analytics. Experience with business Intelligence tools such as SAS Visual Analytics.
- At least a Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Math or Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ work experience in an analytical role
- Master degree in a quantitative field preferred.
- Work experience with line item healthcare claims and PBM information is preferred.
- Experience with statistical analysis tools such as SAS Office Analytics.
- Salary and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.