You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
Matrix Providers is offering a rewarding opportunity for a civilian Inpatient Physical Therapist to provide health care services to our troops and their families in beautiful Fairfield, CA at Travis Air Force Base.
- Exceptional Salary + Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k)
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Holidays
The Physical Therapist must have the following qualifications:
• Have at least 24 months of experience within the past 36 months as a physical therapist
• Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from a Physical Therapy program acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General and accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
• A current,unrestricted license to practice Physical Therapy in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Possess and maintain current certification in BLS/CPR