Warbird seeks an experienced Interim Case Management Director to manage the day to day operations of the case management functions of a client. The Interim Case Management Director will be responsible for supervising and evaluating the operations of the department to ensure the appropriate use of medical resources.
Essential duties, but not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and maintain case management programs to facilitate the use of appropriate medical resources and decrease health plan financial exposure
- Review activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals Promote compliance with federal and state regulations and contractual agreements
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance with policies and procedures regarding medical case management
- Develop staff skills and competencies through training and experience
- Promote and coordinate department Quality Improvement and activities with other departments to provide and maintain optimal standards of patient care
Warbird engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assembles experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants' skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you're ready to take on the challenge, then let us help you advance your career in consulting.
- RN required
- Minimum of five years of clinical nursing experience required.
- Knowledge of Interqual and Milleman criteria sets, Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations, payment systems and commercial contracts required.
- 5 years as Case Management Manager or Director is required.
- Certification in Case Management required, ACM or CCM is preferred
E-Verify - Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program. Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.