This is a full time permanent opportunity with a Fortune 200 company. Position is open due to growth and is a new position.
Position Purpose: Assist the Chief Medical Director to direct and coordinate the medical management, quality improvement and credentialing functions for the business unit.
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy, board certified preferable in a primary care specialty (Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine). The candidate must be an actively practicing physician.
- Previous experience within a managed care organization is preferred. Course work in the areas of Health Administration, Health Financing, Insurance, and/or Personnel Management is preferred.
- Experience treating or managing care for a culturally diverse population preferred.
- Board Certification through American Board Medical Specialties. Current state medical license without restrictions.
- Salary, bonus, and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.