Our client needs a doctor with experience in oncology clinical drug development to serve as a medical monitor. Work is estimated to take 10 hours per week to start.
- Medical Doctorate (MD) or equivalent
- 5 years clinical drug development experience in oncology
- Phase 1 and phase 2 studies
1. Available to clinical investigator sites as a go-to person in the US for checking eligibility
2. Be responsible for interacting with sites on safety management of the study. This will include but not limited to evaluation of serious adverse events, adverse events of special interest, discussions with sites on causality assessments, requesting clarifications on safety data and ensuring that information collected in the prescribed forms or data bases is complete.
MEIRxRS provides staffing, executive search, recruiting, GxP consulting and GxP auditing services for food, pharma, biotech and medical device industries. Our specialties are in Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Medical Affairs and Clinical Research. If this position is not a fit but you are interested in submitting yourself for other positions please visit our website.