Medical Group (Liverpool, NY) is seeking to add a full-time EXPERIENCED MEDICAL BILLER - MB (CERTIFIED BILLER / CODER or UNCERTIFIED with EXPERIENCE) to its staff. CODING experience is a plus but NOT REQUIRED.
* MEDICAL BILLER - MB : Monday through Friday only. Eight hour shifts, including one-half hour unpaid lunch, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
A minimum of one (1) year current MEDICAL BILLER - MB or coding and manual charge entry experience is required. High school diploma or equivalent. CPC (Certified Professional Coder) is a plus but NOT REQUIRED. ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS experience is required.
* is Contingent, Full-time to Direct-Permanent Retained Hire.
* MEDICAL BILLER - MB (including, but not limited to):
* Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills with patients, providers and insurance companies.
* Responsible for reviewing operative reports and coding procedures.
* Manually enter charges and file appeals.
* Properly identify procedure/surgery and diagnosis codes.
* Denials follow-up.
* Daily charge entries.
Health insurance is available at employee’s expense on a temporary basis. Also offered is direct deposit and a Simple IRA plan. Three health care plans are available on a permanent basis as well as dental and vision plans. Vacation, personal and sick time accrued immediately on a biweekly basis. Retirement plan with an employer contribution.
CALL for more INFORMATION. (315) 451-8585
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.