! SIGN-ON BONUS AND RELOCATION PAID. UP TO 6 WEEKS PTO !
! GET OUT OF THE CITY TRAFFIC AND SMOG. COME TO BEAUTIFUL NORTH IDAHO, NEAR FAMOUS COEUR D'ALENE !
IT'S ALL ABOUT LIFESTYLE: Rural Living at its Best = Fresh air, little traffic, low crime, family friendly, fabulous pristine landscapes and a wonderful 4-season climate. Laid-back, cozy community in the mountains of North Idaho, in the midst of white water rafting, miles of hiking trails, resort ski areas and clear water lakes and streams, all an easy drive from the tourist resort of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
The employer is a well established, financially stable 72-bed Skilled Nursing Facility with attached rehab services The position reports to the Director of Nursing Services.
- 40 hour basic work week - multiple shifts available.
- Current state Nursing license (Idaho or compact state)
- At least One year nursing experience preferred but employer will train. Experience in a Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing Facility, mental health/behavioral facility or similar environment a plus!
- NEW OR RECENT NURSE GRADS are welcome.
- Highly competitive salary ($55K - 80K base depending on experience + relevant differentials + annual bonus)
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, as well as matching pension benefits.
- Generous Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Up to $10K Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance offered.
- Great team environment.
Please contact recruiter for more information.