The Cardiovascular Operating Room Manager will be responsible for overseeing a 4 bed OR suite, and approximately 34 staff members, which include RNs, Profusionists, Surgical Technologists, Operating Room Assistants, and Sterile Processing Technicians.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing
- Current Oregon Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required at time of hire
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA-BLS) for Healthcare Provider within 6 months of hire
- 5 years of nursing with experience in progressive leadership roles
- Various disciplines may have additional requirements
- Salary plus bonus, and a robust benefits including Health Insurance, tuition reimbursement, and 401k employer match, etc.
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.