Would you like to work at a place that inspires hope, resiliency, and confidence in others?
Nursing Director, Lake House Academy
What Lake House Academy offers you? (www.lakehouseacademy.com)
- Lake House Academy is a year round therapeutic boarding school for young girls ages 9 to 15. Lake House is located just outside of Asheville, North Carolina surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Our School is situated nestled in an area that allows students and their families a quick access participate in outdoor activities.
- Our program is based upon the needs of the child and the family. The program is focused on hope, resiliency, and confidence by looking at the following areas: family, emotional, academic, social, physical, and transitions. The staff at Lake House provides guidance, education, compassion, safety, accountability, protection, fun, and love.
- The staff identifies each girl’s therapeutic, academic, and life skills needs with a carefully integrated approach. While girls are going through their own healing and rebuilding process they need a home that can meet all of their needs Lake House Academy provides guidance, education, compassion, safety, accountability, protection, fun, and love.
Nursing Director at Lake House Academy, you will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities.
What do you bring to this position? Nursing Director at Lake House Academy
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescent girls in a setting that offers a small caseload.
- Established industry leading program and training in place and the ability to make a long term impact on individual students and their families.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Competitive salary
Education and Experience:
The position requires a nursing license (RN or LPN), a driver license, and current CPR certification. Nursing experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of standard medical terminology and technique.
- Knowledge of legal charting procedure and requirements.
- Knowledge of medications and procedures for medication administration.
- Skill in using nursing tools and equipment (e.g., needles, thermometers, diagnostic tests, stethoscope, blood pressure cuffs, etc.)
- Skill in assessing the physical condition of the students.
- Skill in communicating medical situations accurately to students, parents, and co-workers.
- Ability to use word processing software and to navigate the local network.
- Ability to check vital signs
- Select, train, evaluate, reward, and discipline Nurses and Medical assistants.
- Respond to parent inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the nursing budget.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a resume to www.innerchange.com/careers OR Call Erik Backlund, Sr. Recruiter 801.423.5297If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a resume at www.innerchange.com/careers
Lake House Academy for Girls is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer