Full-Time OT's needed
We are a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics. Duties include
- Establishes a treatment plan of care for physician review and approval.
- Documents treatment given and patient response for the clinical record.
- Records summary and secures physician orders for continuing care.
- Educates patient, family, and Home Health Aides as appropriate.
- Participates in patient discharge planning to meet continuing care needs.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary care conferences as indicated.
- Secures medical equipment for patient as part of care plan.
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the company's mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member and patient privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular reliable attendance is expected and required.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
- Current state license
- Demonstrated experience working with community resources using strong interpersonal dynamics, quality improvement strategies and techniques.
- Required ability to interpret and discuss written medical documentation.
- Expert skills in presenting case information.
- Ability to travel required.
- Bilingual skills are helpful.