As a privately owned family business, Edwards Health Care Services has been in the healthcare supply business for more than 20 years. EHCS, Inc. has been in the business of diabetes care, supplies and education since 1992 becoming a known and respected National DME Provider as the 3rd largest insulin pump supplier in the U.S. We seek a highly motivated individual to join our Louisville office team and provide the billing,documentation and prescription needs for our customers.
To learn more, view what we do at www.myehcs.com.
Handles all coordination and office supplies for the Kentucky branch. Manages all day to day needs of facility.
- All office administration functions including mail processing, receiving, ordering office supplies, petty cash, daily mail safety and compliance.
- Handle the 2 week reminders for all EHCS staff and sends out forms.
- Runs reports for refill letters.
- Follow-up calls to breast pump users to ensure effectiveness of device.
- Assist in sending refill letters to existing customer base to obtain recurring orders.
- Handling of incoming refill letters and distribution of other mail to appropriate personnel
- Following up on all Return To Sender refill letters
- Petty cash monthly expense report
- Order food for special events
- Assist the Director of the department with travel reservations.
- Put postage on office’s outgoing mail and refilling postage machine funds
- Assist customer service with reminder 14 day post cards
- Monthly fire evacuation list
- Printing business and appointment cards and labels
- Detail oriented.
- Light lifting of up to 25 pounds.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent verbal and computer skills with the desire to communicate with patients on a daily basis.
- Word processing skill of 30 WPM.
- Ability to multi-task.
This is a full-time or non-exempt position. Work schedule is Monday through Friday. Hours of operation are 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.