Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is a growing regional dental support organization (DSO) founded on the principle that high quality dental care requires a three-way partnership between the patient, the dentist and their support organization. We are currently looking for highly qualified office managers to join our growing team at our Chadds Ford, Pa.
- Achieving business goals, revenue and profitability objectives through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style.
- Continuous assessment of the schedule and ensuring it is full daily.
- Providing training and development support to ensure all staff demonstrates knowledge of the business, operating procedures and protocols.
- Supporting daily office operations.
- Responding to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively. Be accessible and responsive.
- Supporting the achievement of performance targets & budgeted goals.
- MUST have dental office experience.
- Managerial Experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Customer service focused.
- 2+ Years experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with Dentrix a plus.
914 953 7126