Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Oncology Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator
Job Opportunity at
RPh Professional Search
Posted on Jul 14
Progressive South Florida Cancer Center is currently recruiting for a dynamic full-time Oncology Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator. This position offers tremendous professional growth opportunities!
Plans, directs, and implements clinical pharmacy services to provide high quality patient care by optimizing drug therapy, minimizing adverse effects and reducing costs to the hospital. Provides consultative services to the medical team provides drug information to the medical team and patients/care givers initiates and participates in performance improvement campaigns provides formal in-services/continuing education to the medical team participates in precepting pharmacy practice residents/students proactive in implementing TJC standards, hospital policies and procedures and regulatory standards of practice. Responsible for overseeing the provision of comprehensive, patient centered clinical pharmacy services. Initiates, participates and oversees the collaborative management of patients with other members of the health care team, including medication reconciliations, core measure compliance, anticoagulation management, target drug programs, medication usage guidelines, patient teachings, discharge teachings and performance improvement initiatives. Participates in the continuous readiness efforts to maintain The Joint Commission patient safety goals and medication management standards.
* Doctorate Pharmacy – DP., Registered Pharmacist with 5 years of experience
* Preferred Progressive pharmaceutical care experience (or) Pharmacy Practice Residency
* Each year of Pharmacy Practice Residency counts for 1 year of experience
* Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
* PGY2 Residency in Oncology or BCOP certification
* If not BCOP certified, must be willing to obtain certification within one year of becoming eligible.
Terms of Usage
HealthCareProfessional.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)