Progressive Oncology Cancer Center is currently recruiting for a full-time Oncology Pharmacy Manager. This position offers tremendous growth opportunities!
Manages the daily operations of their areas of responsibility in the pharmacy to ensure the delivery of quality pharmacy services which meet standards of practice, established policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations. Provides leadership in the daily operations of the pharmacy prioritizes and organizes workflow ensures appropriate daily staffing provides leadership by example and by direct supervision. Maintains a strong presence in the Pharmacy and interacts on a regular basis with all pharmacy staff members. Performs leadership rounds to service areas and addresses solutions to issues/problems identified as warranted.
* Graduate of a college of pharmacy accredite by the American Council on Pharmaceutical B.S. from an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy and a current Florida pharmacist license in good standing
* Doctor of Pharmacy and residency training preferred
* Advanced degree preferred
* Minimum 5 years of hospital pharmacy experience with at least 3 years in supervisory role
* Experience with drug purchasing and inventory management
* Experience in hospital pharmacy operations.