Progressive Critical Access Hospital located in Western Wisconsin is currently recruiting for a full-time Outpatient Clinic Pharmacist. This is a tremendous opportunity for qualified candidates! The Pharmacy is open from 9am-7pm Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Saturdays, and 10am-5pm on Sundays. Weekend Rotation is required. Additional to traditional retail dispensing, other responsibilities will include compliance and oversight of the 340B drug program, medication therapy management (MTM) services, offering immunizations to community members, and Medicare B service. Pharmacist will provide training and education to pharmacy students through practical and didactic experiences.
* BS or PharmD in Pharmacy Required
* Wisconsin Pharmacist licensed or Eligible Required
* Must have a strong working knowledge of MTM
* Completion of ASHP Pharmacy Residency Preferred
* Willingness to Precept Students