Love where you work!! Seeking qualified clinicians for Supervisory Home Health openings.
Help impact the lives of staff, families and the patients we serve! Clinical Supervisor will teach and guide clinicians to deliver quality episodic home health patient care. As a new employee you will enjoy a thorough on-boarding process, tech support and tools to make daily tasks easier and more efficient including onsite skills labs. Training and continued education is extensive. Service is exceptional with promotional opportunities at every level.
As a Clinical Supervisor you will:
- Provide Clinical oversight for field nurses, aides, therapists, etc. They focus on ensuring OASIS compliant documentation, workflows and timely submissions of required documentation.
- Quality Assurance
- Perform clinical supervision of patient care following policy & procedures.
- Utilize the agency’s electronic medical Records to provide assitance with patient care delivery and documentation.
- Comply and Apply legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Registered Nurse California RN license , (BSN preferred)
- Two (2) years experience as an RN with two (2) years experience in home health and possess and maintain CPR
- Prefer supervisory and administrative experience
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured (in good standing)