Under the general direction of the Manager of Recruiting Operations and Sr. Recruiter, the Talent Acquisition Researcher is responsible for managing talent mapping and market assessment based on the needs of our clients. The position will ensure that the company’s first-stage recruiting efforts are expedited and recruiting processes are efficient.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with internal and external teams to identify effective opportunities to deliver information to candidates, build Conversant recruitment brand and provide administrational support to recruiters
- Promote our job opportunities and recruitment related news on LinkedIn and Company website. Research new ways to promote our opportunities to prospective candidates.
- Develop relationships with Sr. Recruiters and Client Managers to recruit and other entry level requisitions as assigned.
- Ensure timely updates of all job postings both internally and on external job boards. Pro-actively find new, cost effective sources for posting jobs. Join user groups on Linked In to generate and promote open positions.
- Arrange phone and in-person interviews between candidates and internal recruiting team.
- Perform additional tasks, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of employees and candidates both orally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain detail focus in fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for understanding
- Strong interest in developing career
- Solid understanding of recruitment processes and an aptitude for creating efficiencies
- Strong work ethic and problem solving ability
- Ability to anticipate future needs and project a sense of urgency and commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be team oriented
- Ability to handle confidential recruitment and personnel documents
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously in a very fast paced environment
- Must have high energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Prior experience with an HRIS and/or Applicant Tracking system preferred; aptitude for learning new online technology/systems a must
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & teamwork/ collaboration
- Ability to organize, prioritize work and multi-task
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience); Will accept currently enrolled students.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
The Exeter Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or gender identification.