The Staff Accountant/Analyst in our Pharmacy group will perform reviews of Medicaid pharmacy cost of dispensing surveys, communicate with providers via phone and email; and prepare written documents supporting professional decisions.
- Perform review of pharmacy financial information and assist in help desk operations for pharmacy service projects.
- Prepare working papers to document scope and findings of work in accordance with Medicaid or other government program regulations and AICPA standards
- Demonstrate excellence in communication skills, data gathering, analysis, reporting, and process improvement
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all protected health information when analyzing material
- Maintain thorough electronic documentation
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required
- Small Business tax experience preferred
- Experience with health care auditing and data analysis preferred
- Ability to review statutory/regulatory or other policy language and apply requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effectively multi-task with planning and efficiency
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments
- Proficient use of applicable software programs, including Microsoft Office suite (specifically Excel and Word)
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans. An E-Verify Employer. Drug-free workplace.