|Telephonic Case Manager |
This is a full time permanent opportunity with a growing Case Management Company, which allows the nurse a lot more autonomy with their caseload with still the ability to bonus. We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, registered nurses (RN) who have experience with workers’ compensation nurse case management.
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Previous Workers Compensation Case Management experience
- CCM or CDMS or COHN or CRRN
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite effectively (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Who We Are
- Competitive salary and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k match
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.