Utilization Management Nurse - Maitland, FL
Great position with a successful growing company that promotes highly from within. We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, individual. This position is open due to growth and is a NEW POSITION.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field
- 2+ years in acute care nursing and 3+ years of managed health care utilization review/medical management experience
- Working knowledge of administrative, data management and audit functions with emphasis on call center data analysis
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area or managing cross functional teams on large scale projects
- Experience in prior authorization
- License/Certification: RN with current state license.
- Experience with audits and Excel spreadsheets is highly preferred
- Managed care experience is a plus
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.