Vocational Case Manager
Exciting opportunity to collaborate with a growing company - this is a full time permanent opportunity with a growing managed care organization. We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, Rehabilitation Counselor (Voc Case Manager) who has experience with return to work.
- B.S., B.A., in vocational evaluation, special education, behavioral psychology, or related field required. Masters level and/or advanced study strongly preferred or as required by state law.
- C.R.C., C.C.M., C.D.M.S., L.R.C. or C.V.E. required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Prior vocational case management experience required.
- Background in state workers’ compensation law and practices required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, phone manners and organizational skills.
- Ability to set priorities and work independently.
- Computer literacy required.
Salary, bonus, and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.