Youth Mentors Needed
New Haven Residential Treatment Center - Spanish Fork, UT
Health Care Assistant Internship/Employment
New Haven Residential Treatment Center is seeking a part time Youth Mentor. New Haven is a Residential Treatment Center and Boarding School for adolescent girls ages 12-17 and their families. At New Haven, our treatment is family focused and values based. New Haven has three campuses in Utah - one in Spanish Fork, Saratoga Springs and Springville (up Hobble Creek Canyon).
New Haven offers an AMAZING team environment, in depth training, quarterly BONUSES/RAISES, opportunity for ADVANCEMENT, and PURPOSE-DRIVEN work.
* Mentors monitor and care for the physical, emotional and social needs of New Haven's students. They spend their time participating in activities with the students, while making sure students are being safe to themselves and to those around them. Mentors are able to develop healthy and meaningful staff/student relationships with each student, as they grow and progress within the program.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 21 or older
* Must have a current driver license and good driving record
* Must be able to pass a Utah State background check
* Must be willing to make a minimum of a 7 month commitment
If interested in learning more, please submit a resume at www.newhavenrtc.com/careers
New Haven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer